Welcome to Alder-Lynn Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. We are conveniently located at the intersection of 194th and 44th street, east of Fred Meyer in Lynnwood. We’d also like to extend a special invitation for you to visit us at our newly opened, state-of-the-art dental office, Kirkland Dental Excellence, which is conveniently located in downtown Kirkland. With our experienced and friendly staffs, and using the latest in dental technology, we offer a wide range of services involving preventative, general, and cosmetic dentistry.
At Alder-Lynn Family and Cosmetic Dentistry and Kirkland Dental Excellence, we allow enough time to get to know our patients; to listen to their concerns and understand their expectations. We believe in treating each patient as a friend and individual, focusing strictly on their needs and interests. After an initial evaluation, we explain our findings with each patient and, together, discuss and develop a unique treatment plan that will work best for each individual.
We understand dental visits can be stressful and unnerving for some, and strive to provide a comfortable, friendly, relaxing atmosphere for all who walk through our doors. A few of the things you can expect to enjoy during your visit include:
- Over-head Entertainment Centers. Enjoy your favorite movie during your treatment. You may choose from our in-office video library, or feel free to bring in your own.
- Nitrous Oxide. Available on request to reduce stress for anxious patients.
- Digital X-rays . Faster, safer, and more convenient than traditional x-rays, digital radiography drastically reduces the amount of radiation a patient is exposed to. Available in our Kirkland office.
- Safe and Sanitary Atmosphere. Our offices comply with the highest infection control standards and follow universal precautions to insure our patients’ safety.
- Kid Friendly Environment. We make sure kids have a great experience when they visit our offices for dental treatment. Our Kirkland office even has video games and movies available in the waiting room!
- Convenient Appointments. We offer convenient appointment times, including late evenings and Saturday appointments by patient request. We also make every effort to take care of any emergency, from toothache to trauma, as soon as possible.
- Plenty of Payment Options. Our office accepts most dental insurance. Our goal is to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance easily affordable. Click here to learn more about your financial options.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to meeting you in person, to help you obtain and maintain a happy, healthy smile. Call us and set up an appointment today!